COFOUNDING THE RIGHT WAY
Business partnerships make a lot of sense. They create more innovation, growth and prosperity than any solo individual. But they are very hard to get right. ⅔ of startups fail because of cofounding issues. Make sure you are the ⅓ which succeeds.
Cofounding provides strategy, tools and methodologies for founders. If you are building your cofounding team, we help with:
- Selecting the right cofounders
- Roles and responsibilities allocation in the cofounding team (and why it matters)
- Equity split – what are your options, what to consider and how to best structure it
- Equity recovery framework – what it is and why you need to have it
- Cofounding agreements – when and what they need to cover